SnowPro Certifications Exam Registration Instructions
EXAM REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Snowflake's SnowPro Certification exams are delivered on Webassessor through Kryterion, and can be taken at any of the 1000+ testing centers located globally or remotely in your home or office with a virtual proctor.
As a participant of the SnowPro Certification program, candidates are required to review and accept Snowflake’s Certification Terms & Conditions.
CREATING AN ONLINE ACCOUNT/REGISTRATION ON WEBASSESSOR
- Determine if you would like to take your exam in person at a testing center or online. See below requirements for more information.)
- Go to Webassessor and create your account.
- Follow instructions to create an account
- Note: Your timezone selection will be based on the address entered on your profile.
- Select the delivery option, date, and time you want to take the exam. You may choose from Online Proctored or Onsite Proctored.
- Be sure to review the reschedule and cancellation policy.
Note: Your legal First and Last Name in your Certification Webassessor account must match the name on your government-issued photo ID. In case of a mismatch, you will not be admitted to the exam, and your exam fee will be forfeited To update your name, please contact certification support.
RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATIONS
You may reschedule or cancel your onsite testing center registration without incurring an additional fee with AT LEAST 72 hours notice before the scheduled start time of your exam. If you reschedule or cancel within 72 hours of your scheduled exam time, you will be charged a change fee or lose your exam fee.
You may reschedule or cancel your online registration without incurring an additional fee with AT LEAST 24 hours notice before the scheduled start time of your exam. If you reschedule or cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled exam time, you will be charged a change fee or lose your exam fee.
ONLINE VS ONSITE PROCTORING
Not sure which delivery method works best for you?
Have more questions? Check out our SnowPro FAQs.